Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mourinho Monitor: 12/10/10


So, there's been a lot of talk about José Mourinho becoming the next Manchester United manager after Fergie retires. So because I want to keep track of his movements, and the fact that I may have a man-crush on him, TSR is going to start a new series called Mourinho Monitor where if we come across anything Mourinho says that hints at a move to Manchester, we'll post it here for you guys.

First up, a quote from Mourinho featured on ESPNsoccernet.com:

"I prefer England. I think that in Portugal, Italy and Spain there are some fans who prefer the day before and day after a match rather than the match itself."


"Many believe Mourinho is the most likely successor to Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, and he confirmed he has a strong bond with the 68-year-old. "Among all the coaches in football, I can say he [Ferguson] is my best friend," Mourinho said.


So not only is he talking about how much he loves coaching in England, but now he's come out and said that Sir Alex is his best friend in the soccer world. I'm liking where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment