Sunday, August 15, 2010

6-0 to Chelsea? No. Just... no.

Yeah, whatever.
So yeah, Ikmal will probably have a better round-up of the weekend's games soon, but as soon as I got up and saw this scoreline I felt like crying.

I mean seriously... 6-0?
What. The. Fuck.

Apparently Drogba nailed a hat-trick, Malouda grabbed a brace and Lampard bagged a goal.
Sigh... it looks like it's gonna be a tough season if our closest rivals are starting the season with a +6 goal difference after one game. What really irks me though, is that I cannot deny that Chelsea is a good team. They certainly do have great, albeit dickhead, players. Let's take Didier Drogba for example. He is, without a doubt, one of the best strikers in the world. Strong, athletic, determined, and has a keen eye for goal. Despite this he remains an arrogant figure who flops to the ground whenever he feels a slight brush against feet. And who can forget this?

Oh well, I'm just hoping we can do a similar demolition of Newcastle when we play them on Tuesday. I'm just hoping that we can match our pre-season flair with equal success in the league.

Goddammit Chelsea...
Goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment