Monday, September 13, 2010

Some FIFA 11 Ratings For You...

Aight, so after that dismal 30 seconds against Everton, I can't bring myself to write anything legitimately related to Manchester United's failures to perform. So instead, I turn to the anticipation building towards the release of EA Sports' next installment in their incredible FIFA series.


So I've been playing the FIFA games for about 13 years now, and may I say I'm still heavily addicted to them. I guess I have to say it's a part of the reason for my Manchester United love. I didn't get to watch many games when I was younger because of the crazy time difference, so I got to know the first team by going through seasons upon seasons of every FIFA installment from 1998 to 2010. I can even remember one summer where Ikmal and I parked our asses on his couch and played the shit out of FIFA... but I digress. Needless to say, I'm excited about FIFA 11 and I did a bit of snooping to find some player ratings for us. So here, fresh off youtube, are the First XI ratings for United and three rival teams.

United:


City:
Shame on City and their 126 million Pound transfer fund...

Chelsea:


Liverpool:


Anywho, the ratings are looking pretty decent for us.

  • Vidic's superstar status is growing as he is the second highest rated player in the first team, with Rooney leading us. 
  • Here's a fun fact, Rooney is the highest rated player out of all these teams' First XI's
  • Unfortunately, our lack of superstar quality in midfield is highlighted by 82's across the board except for Nani who's only better by one point
There goes my IB exams...

3 comments: